How To Setup Your VPS Server using Vesta Control Panel; There are so many Unmanaged VPS Server that have great features with cheap price. If you are great in Command Line or manual setup server. You are really happy about Unmanaged VPS Server, but sometimes there is a user, average user that didn’t know about Server/VPS Server.
That way you will happy using Vesta CP. Vesta CP (Control Panel) that running like cPanel (very popular web-based control panel, that too pricey for some user), wel also made tutorial how to choose your WordPress Project web Server.
Vesta CP is Free and if you need more robust features you can buy an extra option at a really cheap price.
Vesta CP similar with ServerPilot, but Vesta CP have more robust features and more and more.
How To Setup VPS Server using Vesta CP
- Purchase your VPS Server and our recommendation is 1GB (Minimum specs is 512MB RAM) or 2GB of RAM
- Then Goes to VestaCP.com and read more details about it.
Please Note Vesta CP need Linux with this specs
- Ubuntu 12.04 – 17.04
- RHEL/CentOS 5.6.7
- Debian 7,8,9
- After you successfully order your VPS then you need to SSH to your server using Putty/MobiXterm on Windows or Terminal on MacOS and follow these install instructions
- And Follow the Instructions and done.
- After you successfully install you can manage your VPS Server using web-based interface and access it https://yourip:8083
On the Web-based interface, you can add a new user so each domain has a different user. Or if you using your personal project you can use single user. Just add domain setup database and more and more.
Don’t forget point your domain IP Address to your VPS Server IP Address.